• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Healing and Anatomy on a Pet

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are we assuming that anatomy above 100 makes a difference with healing amounts/curing for a pet like
for a player character? Let me rephrase that; am I assuming wrongly?

If there is a difference, well, would it be worth it? Or is it minor like tactics and anatomy only give a bit of a boost but if you can afford it gold/points wise, why not?

Thinking about how I don't recall reading any talk about this. Do people only need to scroll anatomy if they
want the damage increase?

Would love to save the gold/points by not scrolling anatomy and only doing 120 healing. Will be doing that
for a while anyway since would be a long time to save for the 120 anatomy.

Thanks for any and all input on this subject.

Gardo

Journeyman
I’m a fan of scrolling anatomy and tactics to 115. Saves points and the damage output of 115 anatamy/tactics is negligible from the 120s. Saves gold and points for sure. (Not that my wife leaves any gold around anyway..... that’s a whole other topic :p)

Anyway, my exception for this is of course legacy pets and super rare/high intensity pets I might tame. Those get the 120 treatment.

I’m not sure how much anatamy affects healing on pets. I would guess it’s negligible akin to the damage output aspect.

Maybe one of the K’s or another number cruncher has some insight for us.