• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] [Heads Up] "Scavenger List" and "Sign Book"

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEADS UP ! A LOT OF THESE BOOKS EXIST !!

• "Scavenger List" (Brightly pink hued book, 2 type exist)
  • "Sign Book" (Normal hued book)
These books came from Scavenger Event held at all Japanese shards. Although these books have special color and special note, there are more than 500 books per shard. Everyone was able to obtain freely.

FYI, I think these are kinds of a rare. I just warned because a lot of these books exist. I think you should not pay a lot of amount (like 50mil!) for these, but these are so lovely indeed. That's all :)

S

Suzzy

Thank you for the heads up Peil. Some people were trying to sell these for 50 mil on Atlantic already. I am glad to see that we have people on these boards who want to share information so that the community doesn't get ripped off by those who would try to take advantage.

S

Suzzy

Also, what was the reward for completing the scavenger hunt?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I picked one up for 5 mill [was fair price to me]. Just as its unique titling and colour :)

Thunderz

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, what was the reward for completing the scavenger hunt?

The reward is blaze red hued bear statutte with shard's name.
There are 6-7 statuttes per shard.

Of course, I couldn't get it, yeah !! :)

S

Suzzy

I picked one up for 5 mill [was fair price to me]. Just as its unique titling and colour :)

Thunderz
Yeah that's usually what happens. The first initial ones people try to sell off for a ton more, then once information comes out the prices plummets. 5 mil is definitely fair for those who want the book.

I finally got around to seeing your museum Peil. It's very nice and you organize the space well. Well done!

U

UOFree

I personally got a few of them and was selling them for 5m at beginning now dropped to 3m.

Its a nice color, a 1 page book (the pink ones atleast) It has special Scavenger Hunt List on its cover.
And not to say people don't think about it, but if they look at the scavenger list they should assume that with the normal items it shouldnt be as rare as people make it to be.

But always a good item for a museum or just to have for fun in your own collection. I even got all the items for each of them to just have it on display :)

I sell them on ATL and Europa if anyone wants.
3m each for Pink Scavenger Hunt Books with the Romantic Selection III
I dont have any more spares of the II ones.

M

Muu Bin

The reward is blaze red hued bear statutte with shard's name.
There are 6-7 statuttes per shard.

Of course, I couldn't get it, yeah !! :)

Peil,

Did you get a ticket that you needed to turn in to get the bear? If so you are supposed to be able to turn in your ticket to your shard's EM and they will give you the bear. Hope it works out for you.

Also, I believe Mesanna replied to a question like this in the Ask The Devs Forum.

Good luck,
MB

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
> All
You are welcome. I think that a report about own shard is duty. :)

> Muu Bin
Thank you for your concern. I said "I couldn't get ..." and it meaned "I didn't get chance of getting bear". The event was not thicket style, only the first discoverer of Scavenger-Box got the chance of getting bear. The all facet (Trammel, Felucca, Ilshenar, Malas, Tokuno and Ter Mur) had one box per shard. Therefore, there were only six winners per shard.

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So does this mean that my scavenger list is rare as its not one of the 2 at the top? My list is askign for Earrings, Sushi Platter, Romantic Selections II, bamboo flute, and fur.

Let me know please. Thanks.

Shumer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
the scavenger event was did from 2008 to 2012 Valentine on every Japanese shards.
it has been held several times. i know 4 times.
2008 was 1 day, 2009 2010 and 2012 was 2days.
every time changed the contents of the book.
i guess there are 7 pink books.