• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Head Slot Transmogrification potion is in the store

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • Transmogrification Potion – Head Slot
    • This potion will allow the transfer of properties from one head slot item to another head slot item.
    • Properties cannot be transferred to head slot items that are imbued or have any existing magical properties.
    • The resulting item can not be imbued, reforged, or enhanced.
    • Not available on Siege Perilous

You have to match medable or non medable material as source and target.
Can not use refined item as a source. Not sure about the other 3 things above as a source.
Mage armor counts as medable. When you transfer it to a medable item, you will not be able to remove the mage armor.
Target must be head armor, meaning it must have resists. So no Top hat, Veil etc

Can use nictating lens as a target. The end result will be blessed. Lens are a medable item.
It keeps blessed if target or source is blessed.
Can use special color cloth and craft a hat to be used as a target. Can have a Europa gold wizard hat and put Halo stats on it.
Can dye the resulting Hat.

I put Dr. Spectors on a Pumpkin and Halo on a wizard Hat:

1619899904121.png

Last edited:

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does this mean they enlarged the soul stone containers too? I think they were promising these at the same time.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can this be used on blank earrings or goggles as a target so a gargole could get something useful to wear?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No. Gargs cant use them prob because they could wear 2 head slot items if they could use this. They removed the Khal helmet as a source because of this.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They said they needed a client patch or something like that.
The potion did not need a patch it was already in the code. Just wasn't for sale yet. Cause its on TC.

Gorokar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tested converting the scholar's halo into a close helm doing the mage armor thing people said before. So you can transmog cloth into plate if you go to a mage guildmaster and add the mage armor property. Tried with an orc helm and worked too. I thought the head armor xmog thing would be very limited but now I'm really glad we can add the mage armor property and just transmog a lot of items.

How do you get it on test center ?
East of WBB, near the cleanup officer.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What is a nictating lens? I've never heard of this item, but am very interested. We've needed a way to craft Elven Lens and Gargish Glasses for some time... even more so now.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What is a nictating lens? I've never heard of this item, but am very interested. We've needed a way to craft Elven Lens and Gargish Glasses for some time... even more so now.
it's the glasses used to go into Gravewater Lake.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tested converting the scholar's halo into a close helm doing the mage armor thing people said before. So you can transmog cloth into plate if you go to a mage guildmaster and add the mage armor property. Tried with an orc helm and worked too. I thought the head armor xmog thing would be very limited but now I'm really glad we can add the mage armor property and just transmog a lot of items.

East of WBB, near the cleanup officer.
If you do that by putting mage armor on metal. You can not remove the mage armor from the lens or other item used as a source. So you will lose the metal or bone lmc benefit.

Don't forget. You can use a Dragon helmet. They are non medable.

Last edited: