• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Head Count

D

dinaj

Just wondering how many are tired of waiting for EA Land to open? I am sooooooo bored again, the excitement of returning has long worn off. I remember reading something about a December 5th date given for the merge, what happened????

G

Yeah I've pretty much run out of things to do. Dont want to do jobs or anything knowing I'll have to in EA Land lol. Bring it on!

M

Meggers

There is nothing to do right now. I'm too bored with it to bother logging in anymore.

I

imported_gensi

<blockquote><hr>

Just wondering how many are tired of waiting for EA Land to open? I am sooooooo bored again, the excitement of returning has long worn off. I remember reading something about a December 5th date given for the merge, what happened????

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a Dec. 5th merge, or sorta lol. That would be the TC1 to TC3.

J

JessicaMcPherson

I hope I'm not the only one not bored.
A few old friends who left a few years ago have recently come back on trials, so there's been lots of new stuff to do!

G

Honestly ealand is only going to be somewhat the same as TC3 given that bugs TC3's are fixed so actually beyond skilling a new sim you'll be just as bored in the new city.

N

NorthOklahoma

If they dont get it done by the end of January, I am gone for good. I am not giving them any more of my money so I can sit around and continute to wait for EA Land to open.

C

CheesyBread

i am still a Lurker on Startics but cancelled my 3 accounts. Not much to do on Sims anymore and got tired of waiting for anything new really to come. But still watch the message boards for news.