• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HE very BIG HELP!!!PLEASE

K

k4av3n

Hi guys.

I’m a new Lineage 2 player. I have some noob questions I would like to ask and if you guys would be nice please answer me with your knowledge acquired with years of experience.
I create my char and I’m planning to be a HE (I like bows :) ) and what I want to ask is witch are the best haunting places/best places to lvl for my class???
In addition to this I would like to know which the best quests are and the one’s I shouldn’t miss???

Finally if you guys can give me some advice about my class and about the game i would be very thankful.

Sorry to bother you all with my noobness, and thanks for everything.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys.

I’m a new Lineage 2 player. I have some noob questions I would like to ask and if you guys would be nice please answer me with your knowledge acquired with years of experience.
I create my char and I’m planning to be a HE (I like bows :) ) and what I want to ask is witch are the best haunting places/best places to lvl for my class???
In addition to this I would like to know which the best quests are and the one’s I shouldn’t miss???

Finally if you guys can give me some advice about my class and about the game i would be very thankful.

Sorry to bother you all with my noobness, and thanks for everything.
Well for starters, what level are you now? That will give a basis for giving some recommendations where to level.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Additionally since you aren't a SR (one of the toons I play) you will have to watch your run speed, although you have the highest critical rate. Basically though, you will want to do these things:

1. Avoid golem mobs...never fight them. They are a waste of ammo even with using soul shots your hits will be TOO weak. Golems are stone-based mobs hence so are your arrows.

2. Know what your limitations are. Some mobs link and some don't.

3. Ideally if you can fight slow moving mobs, or mobs that are weak to piercing weapons you are going to be in good shape.

4. I like to melee as well but...after LV40, you should be doing basically only ranged-attack shooting. You can do around Ivory Tower with all the eyes. Speedy kills especially with using soul shots. You can get a quest from Hardin's Academy (I advise starting the quest at level 40...I don't remember when you can start it, but do it after your class change...unless you are a HE already). In any event, do the quest because you will receive drops from that area. You can then go turn in the drops to receive good items which you can then sell while you are AFK.

5. Next after that, goto Outlaw Forest...memory is kinda sketchy. There are several mobs around that area which basically should go down very quickly. If I recall correctly you can start there around LV47 or so. Just avoid the gargoyles. They won't aggro you so just leave them be and you're good. Only bad thing about this area is BOT's. You will have to be aware of them and...fight back if necessary. It's easy to find a spot though to burn off your PK counts.

This information will basically take you up to B grade or aka LV 52.

*Oh as far as weapons...the common item weapon is fine. Get the BEST one you can (very important).

*Always upgrade your weapon first, then armor. Exception MIGHT be at A grade...that will have to be your call and how comfortable you are with everything.

*As a general rule in my opinion, get the regular armor (not common for D grade). It can actually...last you a long time. Plus with the special moves, you are basically a glass cannon mage. aka You use a lot of MP.

*At C grade no exception...get Plated Leather. If you can get the pieces enhanced...you can really keep using that for a long time. Plus...it doesn't look too half bad.

Anything else, feel free to ask for clarification, information, and what level you are as of right now. Oh and what server perhaps. I have extra common weapons.

K

k4av3n

Im level 35 in a server 7X, and im playing on average 6h per day...

And thanks so much for the help and sorry to bother you all with this silly questions.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And thanks so much for the help and sorry to bother you all with this silly questions.
No problem at all...they weren't silly questions. Yeah just you can do your daily kama and then farm at the execution grounds and whatever other LV 36-37 spot suits you. Just look on the map, there is another one near Dion. Can't think of the name at the moment.

Yes to answer your other question, goto IT after doing your class change. It's a good one for an archer if...you need funds.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will probably find unless you are a real hardcore leveler that eventually you will want to let your vitality reset to level 3 or even level 4. That will help with regaining in leveling faster at the midrange levels. Also, level in places where there is herbs. Don't level in FV. You won't get herb drops there.