• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HCI or DCI?

B

Bill420

I'm on bushido dexer and debating between using fey leggings or leggings of bane. Another question i got is im going to pick up med and i'm wondering, does not wearing med armor actually lower the mr u get from the skill med? or does it just affect med in the fact that I wont actually be able to meditate? Reason being if i use fey leggings ill be wearing all med armor, if i wear bane I will not. Char is human if that matters.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

To benefit from Meditation, even if you use it active, or passive, you NEED medable armor, even magearmor.

Passive-Meditation means the increase of manaregain you recheive by a higher meditation without using the skill and focus your concentration.