• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor HCI 10% clean woodland neck

Hana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1.JPG 2.JPG

87 property weight used.
4 lot are free for imbue
changeable to mage armor
255 durability

I think it is better than Gladiators Collar [REPLICA]

sale on Pacific.
free imbue for buyer.
price: 20mil

ICQ 660750243

Last edited:

Hana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You shouldn't of enhanced them before imbuing.
why? could you explain more? i am noob crafter.
for more max-property weight?

I have similar one for my Sampire. using that base. I imbued 5 hit point, 8 stamina 6 mana, 18% fire resist. isn't it worth enough?

if you buy this one. you can imbue 4 slot with 413 property weight.

imbue -> enhance is extremely low probablity. especially for HCI 10%...

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes for max property weight you ideally want to reforge HCI 5. Imbue max properties, enhance to HCI 10, you'll have a 1 and 7 chance it hits HCI 10.

Hana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes for max property weight you ideally want to reforge HCI 5. Imbue max properties, enhance to HCI 10, you'll have a 1 and 7 chance it hits HCI 10.
thank you for replying.
I made this one for broad usage. I left free imbue slots for buyer's choice.

if anyone want specific option and no matter it's cost, I can make it for him or her.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you for replying.
I made this one for broad usage. I left free imbue slots for buyer's choice.

if anyone want specific option and no matter it's cost, I can make it for him or her.
the cost difference between post imbue enhance does make these desirable. theres a market for them. yes, you gain an extra 45ish imbue points if you imbue then enhance, which sometimes cant be filled all the way up. so your losing maybe 2 - 3 ish mana or stam when you ehance then imbue (thats if your not imbuing resists. if you need to imbue resists post imbue enhance becomes more worth it)

very useful pieces.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think its 1 of 6 now. pretty sure heartwood no longer adds magearmor. please correct me if im wrong tho and someone has done it after the patch.

Hana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i think its 1 of 6 now. pretty sure heartwood no longer adds magearmor. please correct me if im wrong tho and someone has done it after the patch.
6666.JPG

I spent 250k for the test. :)

after do this. still can be imbued for 3 lots with 413 property weight.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was asking if enhancing with heartwood still gives the mage armor property.... Not that if it can be applied to the woodland HCI 10 piece.

Hana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Number 1 - sold
Number 2 - still selling

craftable on demand if you want!