• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hawkwind Robe Other Versions Please

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gargoyles can't wear it, it's ugly, doesn't dye well, there are literally people who will refuse to use a suit if it uses that robe.

I don't care if we have to pay a million gold to switch it to an Epaulette/hooded, or craft it using some old useless resources like the Slashers Claws. Give us Something....

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I wish all robes could be altered to look like female elven robes for female chars. I hate those old style man robes, they look huge and ugly. The Hawkwind robe is okay, but I prefer something less bulky, yes it is awkward to dye. Epaulettes would be another nice option.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hawkwinds robe as Epaulettes @ Blackthorns please
I don't think blackthorn's should be the answer. I kind of like what they did with doom and the blood and making some of the artifacts convertible to the newer artifacts. I think they should continue down that line of thinking for all future artifacts. Want the artifact, farm the content, want to change the artifact to a different version, farm the content some more.

Last edited: