• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Having trouble finding an Advanced Training Dummy?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We love to share at the Red & Purple Mini Mall!

Up in the garden level… placed so everyone can have a look, you will find an Advanced Training Dummy. Anyone can use! Regardless of booster upgrade.

This is not so much for custom orders as much as for our neighbors to have a look and check it out. The ATD is really BIG and difficult to place in a small house… or a public house that’s full of goodies to shard with everyone.

FYI… the R&PMM garden will undergo some replanting, to make better use of space and display. We are waiting to see what new surprises come with “Spring Cleaning 2011” (a.k.a. Clean up Britannia). We will still have the ability to do the Christmas events. Originally, there was a set area for little changes of décor in the garden, but then the plants collected from the destruction of Maginica kind of redesigned that idea. What can I say? I love palm trees! :p Those, the other tropical plants, and mushrooms… must have added 30 items to the garden.

If you really do want a ATD of your own… please PM me directly and we’ll see what we can work out. I really don’t want to make these for sale as they are a pain in the neck. hehe.