• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

having problems with laying floor!!!

G

does anyone else have the problem of laying floor down in the open part of the lot?

what i am talking about is i only wanted too lay floor say on 12 squares and something would happen where it would lay on 40 floors and charge me for it when i never ever got close too where the floor was added...

G

Yep. lots of people are having this problem. It's a major bug the dev team is looking into

N

NightFlyer

Are you sure it's not just the screen shift while laying tile?

G

ok atleast i know now that its not just on my end... thank god

G

yes im sure cause i have 4 accounts and you can see it with all 4 accounts...

the screen/game seems make a "click" sound when it does happen i have noticed that much if that would be helpful information too the developers team...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are you sure it's not just the screen shift while laying tile?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a known bug. I have had it happen to me without a screen shift. Most annoying. So I don't do floors any more, heck I don't do windows either... I hired a maid j/k

G

OMG

I broke down into tears

i wasted over 4K because of the floor bug

=/

devs PLZ fix this

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

does anyone else have the problem of laying floor down in the open part of the lot?

what i am talking about is i only wanted too lay floor say on 12 squares and something would happen where it would lay on 40 floors and charge me for it when i never ever got close too where the floor was added...

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you building in Windows Mode?

C

Cruz Cavera

Yes it does. When you build in Windows Mode and then try to move around the lot it will lay floor where ever you moved your mouse across. So, if you're going to build in Windows Mode, be sure to use your arrow keys to scroll. That will slove the problem.

G

thank you very much for the information on the arrow keys.... too bad i didnt ask that the first time it happened (since i now have around 10k wrapped into my floors and broke again...lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes it does. When you build in Windows Mode and then try to move around the lot it will lay floor where ever you moved your mouse across. So, if you're going to build in Windows Mode, be sure to use your arrow keys to scroll. That will slove the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww! toons is that what you were doing? Dragging the tool
I'm sorry... just for you I wish there was an undo button.

*** A lot of people use flooring... will the price ever go down due to this "sink"? heh...

C

Cruz Cavera

Lol I feel ya, I still do it by habit. But when I build I got into Full Screen Mode.

G

with the way money is now.... i will be sure too leave the game and come back in full window mode now.......