• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Having problems trying to transfer with shield transfer tokens after servers came back up from maintenance

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trying to leave Sakura gave message: "An error has occurred while processing your Character Transfer. Please try again later." Double checked nothing in bank or with character was shard bound. Decided to try a different account departing Asuka and was getting a different message about not being able to transfer "while the warehouse is down". How long does downtime for a warehouse last? Anyone else having issues at this time?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
do you have to wait a little bit after they come up before they let transfers fire off?
i cant remember.....

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No idea on a required delay after server up...first try was about 15 minutes after server up and the second attempt at least a half hour after server maintenance concluded. Just tried the two accounts again and both are getting "An error has occurred while processing your Character Transfer. Please try again later". Paging a GM as the message suggested if the issue persists has yielded no assistance.

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had this happen to me yesterday twice as well. I waited about an hour and tried again and it worked. I verified that the transfer went through later in the night.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
took me 12 hours yesterday to get 2 guys back from different shards. GM said they were 'Investigating'

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yesterday same issue. tried many times got same message as above post. paged gm to fix, 3 hours later it worked.