• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Having problems hanging Ruined Banner

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a trick to placing one the green ruined banners on a castle?? I've tried several things and am beginning to wonder if I'll have to extend my steps left or right using goza mats or if I can hang it off the side of one of the higher points of the castle somehow?

I have seen one hung on a castle but the person never logs in so I can't ask them and the population on my server is about 25 players peak so getting answers there is not very convenient.

Thanks for any help =)

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the suggestion! Only problem is that the banner is 2 stories high and in a castle there is nowhere to place it except off of the steps at the 3rd set of dbl doors and even then it maybe too far away to lock down (considering one must be on home property to do so). Hmm, maybe taking it and popping it farther down the side, run to the steps and lock it down would work??

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That banner isn't the only super tall item. There is that very-nearly worthless “horned totem pole” is also very tall. These are still just single items, like any other, and can be locked down anyplace. As long as you aren't blocking your way.

And you can also find a spot on a castle on the 2nd level, like by another passageway without a door.

Issues in placing items near steps really only happen with deeded items. Not items that you can move from backpack to place you want them. Sometimes just getting them to SET where you want is the challenge, thus the box or pouch will help you. I also find it helpful when placing the “candelabra of the souls”, always trouble because of their size.