• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Evaluating Intelligence] Having a provlem with eval

A

akemi_atl

Anyone ever had a problem with eval not increasing dmg spells like it should?

I have 100 eval and 100 magery on a char, but it's dmg hit the same as someone without eval. I've tried stoning it off on a soulstone, and putting it back on. I even transfered eval and magery from a char that it was working on to this char, but it still does not work. The last idea I have is to take eval and magery off through a server reset. Then try putting it back on.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks

J

[JD]

mind blast does dmg based on your int i think, not as much for eval
test with another spell

A

akemi_atl

I test with Energy Bolt. My eb (with 100 magery 100 eval) does the same dmg as someone with only 100 magery and 0 eval.

If I transfer these same skills to another character through a soul stone, that character does the correct amount of damage for someone with 100eval 100 magery. It is only on this one character that I have a problem.

A

akemi_atl

FYI if anyone else has this problem, It seems to be fixed if you die without the eval on your char. When you transfer it back, it will work correctly. It seemed to on my char at least.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like you had a bugged char, happy you got it resolved.