• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Having a bear of a time figuring it out

Draig

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a 255/260 Sampire that I just don't care for playing.
I have a 255/260 Mace Fight Paladin (120 Mace/110 Chiv/100 Tact/Anat/Healing/Parry/Resist that I thoroughly enjoy.
115/115 Tamer/Lore/Peacer bard.
110/110 Tamer/Lore/Necrotamer.
Miner/Crafter toon.
Poisoner/Alchemist toon.

I can't seem to figure out what I am supposed to do to get into end game. Everything costs so much it's not feasible to farm gold, I can kill GDs with my macer paladin/tamers, but I can't really solo champ spawns yes, what am I supposed to do to get $$ for artifacts etc so I can break into the end game? To be clear I'm not looking for a decent enough suit to be given to me, just where the hell do you guys farm? I can pick up a GD if needed, I am currently training a Naja, I have a pretty decent Cu or two. Where are you guys farming to make money? Real money not 1k-2k gold items.

Any help appreciated lol.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have seen players solo chanp spawns with a Mage tamer using a Hyru. You have nothing that can do area damage to kill the first two rounds other than the Sampire and Paladin.

What are the skills on the Paladin? What weapons and stats?

Draig

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have seen players solo chanp spawns with a Mage tamer using a Hyru. You have nothing that can do area damage to kill the first two rounds other than the Sampire and Paladin.

What are the skills on the Paladin? What weapons and stats?
I am running war axes, reptile repond slayer on the paladin standard slayer/HML/HLL/HSL/DI. I figure with my necro tamer I might be able to aoe the first two rounds and have a decent pet for the last couple...

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
what am I supposed to do to get $$ for artifacts etc so I can break into the end game? To be clear I'm not looking for a decent enough suit to be given to me
Not sure if your looking for gear, artifacts, or scrolls. Most high end gear is going to come from bosses like roof, under water boss, and scalis would be few. Also by doing them you will have a chance for artifacts/drops. You should set up a vendor and sell whatever you don't need. If ya can't do spawn solo how about getting help? You're better off starting thread to find ppl on your shard to play with. What shard you on? Most high end things weren't made to be a solo activity imo...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am running war axes, reptile repond slayer on the paladin standard slayer/HML/HLL/HSL/DI. I figure with my necro tamer I might be able to aoe the first two rounds and have a decent pet for the last couple...
Have you used the Necro tamer? Does not sound like you have tried him.

Draig

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Not sure if your looking for gear, artifacts, or scrolls. Most high end gear is going to come from bosses like roof, under water boss, and scalis would be few. Also by doing them you will have a chance for artifacts/drops. You should set up a vendor and sell whatever you don't need. If ya can't do spawn solo how about getting help? You're better off starting thread to find ppl on your shard to play with. What shard you on? Most high end things weren't made to be a solo activity imo...
I'm on Atlantic, just want to be able to power farm stuff for money tbh...

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
An aoe pet would be good, bush hyru with feint, fww naja. If your on atl, i believe friday nights they do blackthorns. It goes quick, can get a vouple hundred drops, and sell the items for about 10-45 mil depending.

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I solo champ spawns with a necro tamer. First 2 rounds I teleport around to drag spawn and the wither down. Next rounds I send pet in and will wither occasionally. My gear sucks and my pets aren't the greatest. I use a CU with some 110s chiv, ai, and the aoe that makes the orange clouds can't remember the name. I do not play on Atlantic I would assume with the population you would get pked alot of times so maybe find the less traveled spawns.

Anyway it takes me about 30 mins to do a rat spawn and yes I am horrible at the game. Rikktor took me almost an hour. Again my gear sucks all 70s resist and whatever little bit of stat increases might be on a piece. Leveling a imbuer now but not much play time these days.

My skills are 120 taming, lore, magery, meditation, necro, ss....eval would do me better I'm sure but is what it is.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just catch fish and sometimes I go to dungeons with my Fisherman
120 tame/lore/vet
120 fishing
120 resisting spells
120 magery i can do all "end game" content
Don't think yourself out of just having fun

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just catch fish and sometimes I go to dungeons with my Fisherman
120 tame/lore/vet
120 fishing
120 resisting spells
120 magery i can do all "end game" content
Don't think yourself out of just having fun
How long does it take you to do Rikky or Rat in Fel? He is after fast cash.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you used the Necro tamer? Does not sound like you have tried him.
Honestly if you’re just focusing on rat spawns you don’t even need the tamer part, just a necro III mastery and 2 skeletal dragons. Obviously riskier if you lose connection, but 2 skeletal dragons are pretty sturdy in a rat spawn.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For non-peerless, solo level money I suggest a Malas dedicated T-Hunter. Farm the dark guardian room for T maps, trash level 1, save level 2. Wear some luck and have a very good rune library (2 full atlas) to get to most any malas location within 3-4 screens. You can pretty easily pull down 800k an hour (20 maps at 40k), not to mention what you collect and can sell.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want quick cash, the new event starts mid week or end of week in Destard. The drops usually sell really fast and really high the first week. You can easily make 10 - 50 million selling your drops but the downside is you won't get any of the new rewards. Sell early then use the later drops for rewards.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup get items quick they sell for 5M or more in the first few days, if the NPC items are good, they can sell for more.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i do champ spawn as a spellweaving tamer with a basic chiv cu with taming 3 mastery. i get a level 6 circle . i use area spells for level 1. level 2 same but will have dog help. level 3, toss on the pet mastery thing to boost its regen then 4 there is not that many to fight to pop boss. now granted it takes me quite some time to finish a champ but i use wod as soon as i can to kill boss. i rarely have to med and i dont use any offensive magery at all. gheal, invis, maybe a teleport based on where i am. my suit is pretty generic with high med regen. and high fc/fcr. *thinks* i think thats it. for me it is about strategic things and not so much power housing it.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
This is a shards with easiest money making process.
No skill at all : do trade runs, sell pink scrolls
have magery for invisibility spell : farm Medusa keys (eggs) sell for 2-5M per set
Now you can farm event drops or eggs to sell
Want to fight and no event on : farm Imbuing ingredients. Farming gold is quite useless. Farm stuff : resources, items, gear for unravelling , reforge weapons and sell (100% cold ones will skyrocket again). To loot 2k gold you need to kill quite tough mob. Or kill a lizardman in Despise (fel), skin it with butcher cleaver and sell leather . 2500-2800 gold from a mob can be killed with any noob toon AFK.