• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

havent played in years

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I'm looking to return to gaming, but i havent played for years, around maybe 9 yrs or so?
I had my accounts all linked on EA and i found info for a Mythic account.

I went to the website and logged in and subscribed, but at top there was a drop down menu that showed all my linked account names, now it doesnt show any.
I'm wondering if my accounts disappeared? or if i just did something wrong.

I have searched the forums, i found info on linking accounts but nothing really updated or about this specific issue.
ANY info is appreciated, thank you :heart:

a wizard

Journeyman
Probably e-mail support, or the dev lady directly. This is just a third party website with no connection to technical support outside of varied experiences.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might have to link your uo accounts to your mythic account. Do you remember username and passwords? - If so, download game - and try to log in.
To link account, follow the link guide there... It is less than 9 yrs since you had to link it to myth acc...

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ACCOUNT RECOVERY VERIFICATION

For the billing support at [email protected] to sufficiently verify ownership of an account you wish to recover, information that is currently set on the account has to be verified. Please note that account recovery requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

If a secret word is saved on the desired account(s), we will be happy to provide the secret word hint(s).

Accounts that have been closed within the last year require the secret word and 2 pieces of information.

Accounts that have been closed for more than a year require only the secret word, if a secret word is not set then 3 pieces of information are required.

Information used for verification are as follows:
  • Account name
  • Email
  • First and last name
  • Date of birth
  • Phone number
  • Key codes
  • Payment information (CC)
  • Date account was open/closed
  • State/country
ACCOUNT RECOVERY AND GENERAL ACCOUNT, BILLING OR TECHNICAL RELATED ISSUE
To recover an account, please email [email protected] so that the Billing Support has a ticket in the system. Keep an eye out for the automated reply requesting account verification for the Billing Support Team to assist further.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might have to link your uo accounts to your mythic account. Do you remember username and passwords? - If so, download game - and try to log in.
To link account, follow the link guide there... It is less than 9 yrs since you had to link it to myth acc...
Thank You, I'm pretty sure they were linked, looks like i played in 2018, but not for very long (my last posting on stratics talking about playing was 2018). I remember logging into EA or mythic and having 4 or 5 options from the drop down of accounts and it shows each account at the bottom in the subs, but It wasnt showing that this time, if that makes sense. I remember the Usernames...lol ;)

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ACCOUNT RECOVERY VERIFICATION

For the billing support at [email protected] to sufficiently verify ownership of an account you wish to recover, information that is currently set on the account has to be verified. Please note that account recovery requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

If a secret word is saved on the desired account(s), we will be happy to provide the secret word hint(s).

Accounts that have been closed within the last year require the secret word and 2 pieces of information.

Accounts that have been closed for more than a year require only the secret word, if a secret word is not set then 3 pieces of information are required.

Information used for verification are as follows:
  • Account name
  • Email
  • First and last name
  • Date of birth
  • Phone number
  • Key codes
  • Payment information (CC)
  • Date account was open/closed
  • State/country
ACCOUNT RECOVERY AND GENERAL ACCOUNT, BILLING OR TECHNICAL RELATED ISSUE
To recover an account, please email [email protected] so that the Billing Support has a ticket in the system. Keep an eye out for the automated reply requesting account verification for the Billing Support Team to assist further.
THANK YOU
I couldnt find this, i think i'm just getting old lol and really havent played any games for a while.
Looks like i'll email them as i have that info, just cant find or remember my account passwords. I know my houses are long long gone, but if i remember correctly i have enough in bank to get going again :)

Reactions: Gem

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
THANK YOU
I couldnt find this, i think i'm just getting old lol and really havent played any games for a while.
Looks like i'll email them as i have that info, just cant find or remember my account passwords. I know my houses are long long gone, but if i remember correctly i have enough in bank to get going again :)
It worked with me on a "lost" account. Good luck!