• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Haven Dinner with Dragons to Celebrate 1 Year

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Its been a year if I recall that I started planning Dinners to welcome new, returning and old players of Catskills.....meet in New Haven Tuesday August 8 at 6 pm est. for Dinner Hosted by the guild Dragon Bloodline and Jaden Rain....once we get a crowd at about 6:30 or 7:00 we will make way to the Oaks spawn in Ilshenar Spirituality gate and then North East come help Airva and I awaken the Forest Lord ......

Salmon sounds like a good dinner and I haven't been fishing in a while so I will pay 1 mil gold for the largest Fairy salmon, 1 mil gold for second largest & 500k for the third largest, plus Gifts will be given out for the top 5 largest Fairy Salmon brought to New Haven for Dinner tomorrow night at 6 pm est.

Fairy Salmon Ter Mur - 85.8 This daring fish swims the rivers o' Ter Mur. If prepared correctly, and eaten, it be helpin' improve a sailor's concentration when casting spells.

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Finding some peace in the old world , I had needed an escape, someplace to listen to to the Dragons and think. Airva had been restless for sometime and had seemed to be more to keep in control the last several weeks.....something had been bothering her and since my arrival here at the outpost in the old lands at Dragonhame Mountain it had gotten worse.....I could hear the other dragons with a deep bellow from Destard ....as if they had wanted to help her with whatever it was causing Airva to be agitated and restless. Letting her roam free here would be a good release for her and sitting on the steps of the outpost the Moon seemed to be shinning just for us. This had been the forest I had found her and she had become more then a pet.....she had become my bodyguard and friend. With all the stress Skara had and Rheneas missing ship and with My Families home near Cove in turmoil a slight break had been in order.

This poor young lad who had lost his life had taken its toll on Jaden, and his body parts in that box was to much of a burden to not put to rest. Under this Moon, wheither anyone else felt it should be done or not he would be laid to rest here....the cute young man who had always put a smile on her face with the flowers he would bring her to cheer her day and brighten her office was now in pieces and in a box and deserved to be buried.....the bellows from Destard had subsided and knowing that Airva would now be much happier after time with her own kind , even if for only a brief moment would make life much easier. This was our escape haven our retreat for peace ....already even I felt at peace. This was the land of our beginning and not nearly enough appreciation had been given this land , so many were opposed to coming to the old world , yet some felt the new world was our dilapidation of the world. Always there would be those not satisfied with anything, something that can expand to the thoughts of many. Here I will make it a habit to visit to clear my mind of such things and a place to guard the creatures who have become a part of my soul. My mind was at peace and I grew so sleepy.....

Startled by the nudge of Airva waking me from dozing off, I awoke from a dream. Airva had been found in this forest an so been named for that, Dragon of the Forest, and in my dream I had understood her.....her restlessness had something to do with the forest.....the forest had been speaking to her and had been trying to help me.....was it something to do with this killing and Rheneas missing ship. I knew my time here was soon to end for now. I hadn't seen Rheneas in some time and I needed to find him and see if anything more had been discovered .....and I also knew Airva and I must awaken the Forest Lord for answers to what's been causing Airva to be restless............

~Jaden Rain

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Salmon sounds like a good dinner and I haven't been fishing in a while so I will pay 1 mil gold for the largest Fairy salmon brought to New Haven for Dinner tomorrow night at 6 pm est.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Preparing Airva for the evening to awaken the Forest Lord my thoughts seem to be wandering between so many things, past experiences with The Forest Lord were always somewhat intense, controlling Airva so we don't fall to the dark side killing the fairies who help guard the forest surrounding The Lords Home might become a challenge. All this built up anxieties of the killings in Skara, a missing Ship, Orcs invading my families home lands, was enough to cause a great explosion inside me. I had aggression built up for so long and thoughts of my past were starting to drive me in directions nobody would like the results of, I had tucked away all that anger from my youth and this Kingdom , yet now they seem to be erupting like a volcano inside my thoughts. I had made my appearance back in Britainia almost two years ago, forgiving my enemies and saying my apologies to those I needed to and yet again things have become tainted by situations around me. I would not run from my fears, if the past did anything to me, it made me stronger. Although with this much strength somedays it was hard controlling it into the good purposes and not fall into the path of evils .....

`Jaden Rain

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
(Posting as Mia)

Mia had left Britain, leaving behind the city she had loved and respected, with the Virtue Pilgrimage unfinished and her strong desire for Spirituality she made her way to the City that held such Virtue. Mia had over heard talk of darkness hovering over the city and of killings there. This was what drew her to follow the Spirituality virtue. Skara was in need of a New Ranger and this seemed in her heart to be her calling to aide the city and protect it. Now her goal was to convince the Governor this was the job she was meant to have and that she would be a good person to chose for the position of First Ranger of the Dragon Bloodline......

~Mia