• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have you killed this beast?

G

After I came back bout 5 months ago,I was thinking of places I used to hunt at before I left so long ago_One was the dragon that resides inside Covetous just past the liche room and down stairs.Well,now to my suprise I`ve found Sudiva roaming around there.An orange/reddish anchient wyrm lookin thing that lays the smackdown unto anything I throw at it.Can`t be discorded or peaced and isn`t aggro unless you attack it.

Anyone kilt it? Is it quest related or something? Or is it just a bad bad named dragon that needs 100 bodies thrown at it?

G

Its leftover from the candle of love event. Since the event has been completed there is no use for it. I believe that it has been killed on LS at least once, and the loot was reported as terrible, but it took a ton of people, quite sometime to bring her down.

S

Smokin

I tried to kilt it but it kept running away when I was measuring it to find out what size kilt it wears.

G

Jeremy has said that Sudhiva seems to like her new home and plans on staying there for quite some time. She may be used in some future events. Cant remember where or when I read this but it was on the message boards before.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I tried to kilt it but it kept running away when I was measuring it to find out what size kilt it wears.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmao.

That was good.

G

And what does a WW wear under his Kilt?..........ANYTHING HE WANTS TO!!!

G

i would like to see the dragons difficulty lowered and maybe give some lvl 5 loot and give guilds something to do thats new and would be fun again.
considering almost everythings been done millions of times hunting has lost its sense of fun

G

Sudiva has 99% in every Resist and does enough damage to 1 hit kill anyone. It takes ALOT of people hitting her with AIs and LOTS of pets/summons/people to act as sacrificial meatshield fodder to take her down, even then it takes hours.