• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] Have you got a small web since the ?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

When they shut the shards for Pub 56 patch the other day? Got over 1000 pieces of the candies, and lots of trick or treat items from last years. But not a single small web since that patch the other day. Now before this I been able to get a web a day, sometimes two a day. These I have passed on to those players in our guild that did not have any webs.

T

Tarie

Since the emergency patch yester day, My wife and I have logged over ten hours trick or treating and have not gotten any webs. Before the patch, we would get one to two webs a day.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 3 of them when I got home from work the day of the patch.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one just a bit ago....now if I could just get those darn cookies!!

W

Warrior of Time

Who cares gang it is no worse than us getting our saki. This will only put the brakes on the fair weather beggars not us