• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

have the idoc rules changed ?

W

walter_mitty

hi guys
ive been doing a few idocs on Atlantic recently. i just started to look out for them over the past weeks as a way of getting some gold.

ive read all about the idoc times and the way they work.

but out of 11 idocs ive been to this week 9 of them have went from IDOC to owned by OSI. all of them look to have been refreshed by OSI just as they are
about to drop. like staying in the idoc state for a few hours then refreshing.

all the idocs that dropped normaly all had the same thing in common "not much in them"yet the ones that went to OSI where full of items.

one of these homes that went to owned buy OSI was owned by a former guild member who left the game and stopped paying his subs he wasn't a duper or anything he had left the game a few months ago but had his account open as he was deciding to come back. but finally decided not to.

so i was wondering if anything underhand is going on.has anyone else has noticed idoc houses going to OSI. 9 out of 11 homes seems a bit much to me and with osi handing over houses recently to a player that were full of items and worth billions in gold. seems strange.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has absolutely nothing to do with that house transfer you mentioned, and I suspect this is jsut another thread to allow some peeps to troll that subject *makes note of Walter Mitty's post count* I am so sick of hearing peeps pancake about someone actuallyl trying to save a piece of shard history!:loser:

OSI owned, Demoliton Pending, is nothing new, and has been around a long long time, some of em because of vendor contracts, (and I am told vendors stuck in moving crate as well, so you *may* not be able to see them) some because of banning, and some just are bugged.

OSI houses, may cycle thru the stages for years and not fall, I personally sat at one loaded house on Atlantic befored I transferred for 3 years...go figure!

Not sure what ya can do about it, at one time Jeremy was asking for the coords to be sent in, so they could check on OSI owned houses, and the old "no name" private houses that are sitting around everywhere.

But rest assured, its nothing underhanded going on, cause this process has been ahppening for years...and is still going on evidently, as we sat one last night that refreshed after being idoc for hours.:sleep2:

So, if you're here to **** and moan about Wintermoore, forget it.
If you're here to legitimately ask questions about idocs, there's your answer, it's all part of the idocer playstyle, ya gotta live with it.

Rosalinda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...Jeremy was asking for the coords to be sent in, so they could check on OSI owned houses...
Yep, apparently they DON'T KNOW THE LOCATIONS OF THE HOUSES THEY OWN!! So, send 'em details of shard/facet/co-ords, then the plan is they'll drop them manually.

(Yeah, and I beleive in the tooth fairy!)

W

walter_mitty

im not making a moan about wintermoore and i dont want this thread to turn into a wintermoore moan thread. AS THE TITLE SAYS HAVE THE IDOC RULES CHANGED and yes i have just started posting here but what has that to do with anything.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*grins*
okay bro, no harm, you're the one that brought up the "suspicious circumstances" and used the phrasing "underhanded", etc etc...

P

packrat

I have noticed, if the house has a vendor they turn to OSI owned. I had two neighbors set up small vendor houses with things they transfered from other shards. And when they sold almost every thing they just let the houses fall with the vendors still active. Both of those houses turned OSI owned..

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you've got the patience of Job, Uriah.... sat at a house for three years?

:D