• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have Store in TC3, but cant purchase from Inventory

• Thread starter imported_debslee
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_debslee

I have recently purchased a lot of land and started building a store (btw I have categorised my lot to be a store), but there are times (like today) I cannot access the main inventory to purchase items for my store, and only have my Sim inventory available. Is this a bug? Please let me know cause Im desperate to get on with designing and trading. Thanks guys.

G

Is your inventory full at these points? try taking stuff out of your inventory and goign back to the catalog when this happens.

I

imported_debslee

You are a star - yes it works now after taking some items out my inventory - strange cause my inventory wasnt even full!

Thanks for the reply!

P

PB Three

I hate it when it does that to me. Doesen't make sense to me that they have it that way.

PB Three

G

Probably left over from individuals not being able to purchase with a full inventory.

Our inventories have never been big enough to act as 'storage'. Not nearly enough room for all the stuff we want to keep, but not use. I know a new money/skill house shopper, has to make many trips, home and back, to get their house set up, because 35 items (inventory limit) is not enough when you need 10 to 18 of everything.

This and cost, are the biggest incentives to make our properties a store, before changing to a new category.

It is also the main reason for the astronomical prices on some things at stores.....setting something for sale, preserves it like it was in inventory, and the huge price prevents anyone from buying items that store owner do not want to sell but don't have room in their inventory for.

Maybe the Devs can address this problem along with property and object limits?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Be very careful not to hit your personal limit of objects on lot with your inventory full. Then you are really stuck.

I've had this happen too many times.