• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

have done the news article search no help

• Thread starter imported_kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kalzaketh

map of the known world, acquired in despise, from trolls and ogrelords, and even a few acid eles it's blessed so what's it for?

J

Joobulance

<blockquote><hr>

sorry for the comma's lord chimera.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahaha. I lol'd.

I

imported_kalzaketh

thanks for the info, mildly disconcerting having things appear in your inventory specially when it's totally unexpectedfor those who want them kill about 20ogres and trollsthe ogres give better points it seems as my arcanist recieved two of them in about 5 minsarcanist is great as a charmed ogrelord will kill the right number before you can gate it out.

G

now you aren't even using spaces!!!!!!!!!! eventuallyyoureentirepostswillstartlookinglikethisandwhenthathappensimjustgoingtoquitcomingontostraticsentirelyandjustletyoudowhatyoulldoandnotsayanythingaboutiteventhoughitdrivesmeabsolutelynuts.