• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have assorted gifts on most servers.. Looking for napa.

• Thread starter Dragon Slave.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dragon Slave.

I have alot of different gift items on alot of servers, just a wide range of stuff. Any ways with the new turn ins, i'm looking to unload or trade my left over gifts from past holidays for the same on Napa. Icq me, 233-559-393

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't have the lock-downs to trade until after the publish, but I'm sure I have a lot of Napa items for you. I'm looking for Great Lakes :)

L

LadyArden

I have oodles of stuff on Napa to trade, and can trade any time. Some chars have the last 6 gifts on them! I'd like to reserve your Oceania trades in return pretty please.

Cheers!

V

Vahne

I have items on several shards including napa and legends. I would like to trade for Lake Austin items. thanks. icq 144046399

D

Dragon Slave.

Still have items on several of the major servers, unfortunately I'm all out on Legends, Alantic, and Lake Austin. Pm or icq me.

D

Dragon Slave.

Still have most shards, except Lake Austin, Legends, Alantic, and Oceania.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got this on Napa :

Napa Valley:

10x 2008 Valentine
5x Xmas Box (with the Snowman)
1x 6th Ani Bag
5x 2007 Valentine
3x Xmas Statue