• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have a question

G

If i have a house and i want to delite the char that owns the house to make a new one, will i lose the house?

G

<blockquote><hr>

If i have a house and i want to delite the char that owns the house to make a new one, will i lose the house?

[/ QUOTE ]

Houses are account bound. If you have a house on a shard with multiple characters on that shard under the same account, when you delete the char that is the actual house owner, all remaining characters still have full ownership rights. The old deleted character's name will remain on the house, though as "owner".

If you only have 1 character on the shard where the house is, when you delete that character, and create a new one on that shard, the new character will have full ownership rights to the house. Again, the old character's name will still be listed as owner.

-Skylark

G

Just a P.S. to make you more comfortable...I have personally tested this with the 1 char thing, and had no problems.

-Skylark