• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have a distorted or glitched object?

C

Cruz Cavera

Simply add it to you inventory and it will be able to work again.. Hope this helps.

G

Great idea, but how do I add back to my inventory my 3 missing crafted PC's?
They dissappeared from my inventory when I attemped to place them onto my lot. My roommate lost 2 crafted PC's as well.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

Simply add it to you inventory and it will be able to work again.. Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have put my crafted beds in my inventory and the right piece of them are still on my lot.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

Great idea, but how do I add back to my inventory my 3 missing crafted PC's?
They dissappeared from my inventory when I attemped to place them onto my lot. My roommate lost 2 crafted PC's as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lost one too and it ended up where my pest motel was. Now my pest motel is gone and I get a message saying it's missing.

C

Cruz Cavera

Well, that happened to me too. I came into the lot the next day and a Statue had turned into a PC and it was on the ground lol.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have put my crafted beds in my inventory and the right piece of them are still on my lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep taking them out and putting them back. I had this same problem with the beds.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep taking them out and putting them back. I had this same problem with the beds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll keep trying.

I was thinking of moving everything on my lot, lol one piece at a time and leaving, to see if I could find my missing pest motel.

A

ayla02

Had two glitched objects and lost them both. I had a laptop that I was moving from one desk to another, Dropped it under the desk (oops) and it would not go into the desk after that. I put it in inventory, Boom it was gone. Same thing happened with a sales pitch machine. Guess I should have learned my lesson the first time LOL

J

jennnnny

What about something that just won't come out of your inventory? Every time I try to place one of the beds in my inventory, it won't stick. Just goes right back to my inventory (and no i'm not at my object or lot limit)

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Sadly, some broken glitched objects cannot be placed back into your inventory either.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Had two glitched objects and lost them both. I had a laptop that I was moving from one desk to another, Dropped it under the desk (oops) and it would not go into the desk after that. I put it in inventory, Boom it was gone. Same thing happened with a sales pitch machine. Guess I should have learned my lesson the first time LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem too. I put a crafted computer on the desk and it did not go on the desk, it went under it on the floor. I put it in my inventory and now it just poofed! Every time i land on my lot I get a messages saying "unable to load - crafted computer"