• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have 4 SC tickets already claimed on Origin, wanting on Oceania

T

Teeshy

I am working my way towards 7 on Origin, but there's a good possibility 4 may be all I do, I lag really bad any other shard =)

Just post in this thread if you have some ready to go on Oceania, and we can sort somethign out =)

*edits* 5 now =P

T

Teeshy

Sorry, only got as far as Origin, then got frustrated with how laggy I am on other servers =)

M

majorjc

I have Seven on Oceania now....the lag was very bad....took me 50 min. to get these 7.

Contact me by ICQ if you still have yours on Origin

T

Teeshy

I dont have ICQ sorry, but PM here works =)

I do still have them though, and will keep them for you - I can get in game in about half hour from now, if it's still running I can try and get the last two on Origin too (though for me "bad lag" means it's taking me literally 15 - 20 minutes per character =P)

M

majorjc

Wow. That really is bad lag. Ok, I'm in the dungeon now, PM me when you try the last two to make sure I'm still here.

I dont have ICQ sorry, but PM here works =)

I do still have them though, and will keep them for you - I can get in game in about half hour from now, if it's still running I can try and get the last two on Origin too (though for me "bad lag" means it's taking me literally 15 - 20 minutes per character =P)