• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Haunted Chest!! and More

F

Fraggles

Well summer is here and i find myself not playing much latley due to other fun summer things such as camping,vacations ect and i am expecting a baby in a few months so after alot of thinking i have decided to reduce my collection a little so others can enjoy the items that i have collected. Ill start with these 3 items and will add more items at a later time.
I will accept gold on most shards but prefer Atlantic or Lake Superior. Items are on Lake Superior and pick up will be buyers responsibilty. This Auction will run for 4 days, ending Tuesday the 21st at 7pm Pacific time (10EST)
PLEASE POST ALL BIDS HERE!! If you make an offer in PM or ICQ you will be asked to post your bid HERE. i can answer questions icq 369214966

1 Haunted Chest (teal color) makes 2 diffrent sounds when you walk by/open it.
I dont know how many there are out thier but as far as i know all the others are owned by 2 other people? and you prob wont see another for sale.
2 Well Worn Doll-1/10 sonoma fel event item season 8

3 Wig- old item

Attachments

F

Fraggles

Auction ends tomorrow, no min on the chest will sell for 300m if thats the only bid i get.
Make Bids on the other items!
Happy Bidding! and there will be more items to come when i come back from vacation!

F

Fraggles

the 10 min rule will apply in this auction. when there has been 10 mins between bids after end time the item will be sold

F

Fraggles

45 mins left to bid! my internet is being tempermental so if you cant reach me thats why

F

Fraggles

40m wig offer from icq....he does not have a stratics account

F

Fraggles

winners are

Demon Slayer 600m chest
UltimaKong 100m doll
ICQ guy 40m Wig

Thanks everyone

F

Fraggles

Thank you everyone for smooth transactions! i will have more items to list when i come back from my vacation to Florida! :drool: