• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hate Scam Vendors

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i hate when people scam on vendors.

i was looking for a ethy llama and did a vendor search, this one popped up.
went to go buy and noticed it wasnt a llama but rather a vet reward statue.
i was wondering why it popped up on the vendor search and noticed that the fella put 'ethereal' in the description.

real nice!
classy piece of work there.
damn graphic is the same and it even says vet reward, fella purposefully put 'ethereal' in the description so it would pop up on VS so if you didnt stop and notice that 'turn off' line you would be out 12.5 mill.

freak'n clown of a merchant!

anyways, here's a heads up.
oh - and this isnt the first one he has done like this, i have been watching and i saw a person buy one thinking it was a ethy and i came back next day and guess what has been restocked.... ya ethy llama that isnt a ethy.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Did a search for a Mythic Token the other day, saw one listed for 105M. Was about to get map for it, then saw it was actually an "Evil Furniture" token with the description of "Mythic". People are pathetic.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey Poo... I fell for the same thing... sucks! but I have the statue for deco LOL