• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Has unraveling changed?

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey all,

Been away for a while overseas and finally got back to the game here.

Before I left, we were able to enhance monster loot if it were above a certain property weight with valorite ingots to push it over the relic barrier.

Is this still possible? I tried with some items that I pulled off of Paroxy that would definitely be over the 400 mark after enhancing, but was only receiving essense at the Queen's Forge.

Did they change something on us?

Thanks

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They methods of unraveling for Relic Fragments have changed several times depending on what time frame you were in game last. There is a sticky at the top that explains some of the current methods of obtaining Relic Fragments.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They methods of unraveling for Relic Fragments have changed several times depending on what time frame you were in game last. There is a sticky at the top that explains some of the current methods of obtaining Relic Fragments.
I've read through that sticky. It talks about what to craft for unraveling purposes. I'm wondering about enhancing mob loot with special materials.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has not changed for me, I do it daily and the numbers still work for me. Simply make sure the item has AT LEAST 45 durability. Don´t forget that metal shields and armor will profit from val dur bonus when enhanced but weapons will not (pofing items is not worth it imo cause the price of relics has dropped a lot, but pof is still 150K).

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks arkanos, I'll be sure to check the durability on the items next time I do a run.

Just thought it was odd that 8 out of 8 items gave essence..