• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has this happen to anyone?

P

packrat

I was doing the spawn in Cove with my bard, and we killed the vanguard. The horse was just sitting there so we decided to kill it. when it got down to a quarter life it did the special attack where the black smoke comes out from under neath it.
My resist on my bard is crappy and it took me down to 3/4 life and poisoned me. I had to cure twice for it to take affect. The warrior got poisoned and it took about 1/4 of his hit points. It was a surprise because I wasn't expecting it.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it's happened to me too. The Black fog is a Poison Area effect and does some decent damage. On a tamed one when you say Trick you get the same effect, except no Poison Area. I haven't bonded mine yet, so not sure it will use that ability when it fights, def looks cool tho.:thumbup1:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The poison effect is their special attack when untamed.

Once one is tamed and bonded, you say *trick* while sitting on it and it will produce the black smoke effect, cool down time is an hour??? or a day?? I can't remember *scratches head* but it's very :drool:

E

Ericge99

About 30 mins. Pity it looses its special attack move, when tammed, was hoping it would stay, mmmm , maybe something in next pub?

C

Coppelia

Anyone tried the "trick" while having a blackrock piece in the inventory?