• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has the new Taming training system...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got my taming to 120 finally to use the masteries more effectively. I changed meditation to Spell Weaving since I dont have to constantly heal my pet. I can walk off and kill stuff while it kills stuff.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I got my taming to 120 finally to use the masteries more effectively. I changed meditation to Spell Weaving since I dont have to constantly heal my pet. I can walk off and kill stuff while it kills stuff.
Hows LS doing these days?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of returning players have shown up and are playing daily now.

We help them if we are around. The most popular place for most of them is Blackthorns Dungeon. I show them the rewards and they want some new swag.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Actually I play LS still.... I just champ spawn.... otherwise im on Siege Perilous and I play Atlantic some too....maybe ill give LS another shot for sentimental reasons... it is my first/home shard

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually I play LS still.... I just champ spawn.... otherwise im on Siege Perilous and I play Atlantic some too....maybe ill give LS another shot for sentimental reasons... it is my first/home shard
FATE came to LS. There is some PvP in the evenings. Or use their location to do a diff spawn and you wont be raided.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Switched my jewelry around, to go from +18 Taming on Jewelry & talisman (and 120 real Vet) to 115 real taming (and the +13 from the jewelry going to vet). Was as much for the Taming control of fully trained pets as for Mastery (As it wasn't until a couple months into the new taming stuff that I finally got a Taming mastery better than level 1 (ironically, someone gave me a level 2, and 2 hours later I got a level 3 drop from the Dragon Turtle).

North_LS

Journeyman
i actually havent checked out *any* of the new blackthorn/abyss or eodon content yet! too busy trying to get up to speed on basics again.