• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has Snow replaced the Snake?

G

When I went back to TC3-test today to see the colored snake again after several months, I had to patch. But I don't see the colored image. Has snow replaced the snake? Anyone run the test lately?

Thanks

G

I haven't seen the snake either lately....guessing they removed it

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

What snake? I don't get out much.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

I tried the test thing a couple weeks ago or so, and the 'snake' was there. I cant remember if it was before or after the snow though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

What snake? I don't get out much.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

I tried the test thing a couple weeks ago or so, and the 'snake' was there. I cant remember if it was before or after the snow though.

[/ QUOTE ]The snake was there with the pink snow..when the pink left so did the snake lol

M

Meggers

The snake was there with the pink snow..when the pink left so did the snake lol
----------------------------------------

I've heard of yellow snow but not pink, but I never heard of blue pee until I started playing this game either.