• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

has pizza been lowered even more?

G

first off tonite was a blast with the 2 hours of x payouts. Thanks for the money and the fun. but my question is has the payouts now been lowered even further? With 4 maxed players before the extra payout we were making like 61 or 67 simoleans for a large supreme but right after the 2 hour promotional payout or what ever it is being called, those same players are making $57 for the same pizza. Has this been lowered once again? Just wondering

G

I don't know...I haven't been using money items much...
It is very possible that Luc saw that people made too much money...
And, well, you know the rest.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know...I haven't been using money items much...
It is very possible that Luc saw that people made too much money...
And, well, you know the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, let's just hope he doesn't see how much we pee.... that would be the end of the toilets.

G

Toilets are a luxury!
Have you never noticed that the grass in TSO never really turns green...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Toilets are a luxury!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes....and all ground and floor surfaces are treated with chemical disinfectants.....which is the reason, all pee is blue, instead of yellow.......

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Toilets are a luxury!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes....and all ground and floor surfaces are treated with chemical disinfectants.....which is the reason, all pee is blue, instead of yellow.......

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like an idiot, now. In all 5 years of playing, I never really put two and two together.

&lt;headpalm&gt;