• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has Locks Stop??

B

bluetfire1

Am I the only one that Not Getting no locks? I have avi, that Way over due in Locks,I have some that 2 week late waitting on my 67 lock and other waitting on there56 lock etc etc.

G

I heard a rumor that they were disabled until the amnesty. I have no clue if this is true or not. I would think it would have been posted on the blog if it were a fact. Anyone have a link?

B

bluetfire1

Hopefully We Get them back. Little disappointed Looking For locks and Havent got them..... Be glad with all the mergeing is done Hopefully All be back too normal.
thanks for Infor
midnightfire

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

I heard a rumor that they were disabled until the amnesty. I have no clue if this is true or not. I would think it would have been posted on the blog if it were a fact. Anyone have a link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope but I 'heard' it too. I was due a lock last week that I never got as well.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope but I 'heard' it too. I was due a lock last week that I never got as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, this is what I heard as well. Amnesty is not that far off, so as long as our accounts continue to accumulate entitlement days, then it will all be worked out in the end, so I guess it's not a big deal to wait an extra few weeks. One lock at a time is only beneficial when you are very close to being able to lock an entire skill at 20.99 anyway, IMO.....otherwise they're only useful for skills that you don't want to max and just want to skill as far as you can lock, which for me is only creativity at 8, for serenade.