• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Has anyone seen my stuff?

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a slightly paranoid enquiry from me which hopefully won't amount to anything, but..

I was just reactivating my accounts today and found that two of them didn't have the passwords I remembered them having, and I no longer have access to the e-mail they were linked to so I couldn't recover the password either. I'm getting a recovery via EA support now but that could take 24 hours so in the meantime I'm wondering if someone can help me in either calming or shooting my nerves, by letting me know if they've seen any of the following items for sale in the past 3 months:

a rares guide book, by Hemisphere
the Staff of Galfor
Black bone arms (not gloves) that shoot fire columns when double clicked

Cheers!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep i nicket those 2 accounts still have all 3 items if you want them back man, couldnt get ya museum account unfortunatly.... and the new pass words if ya wana buy the accounts back? will cost ya the earth and maybe jupiter.... oh and ill keep the sleves ;P

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read the rares boards alot, and I havent heard or seen anyone make mention of these items before today in this post. I hope that helps you feel better. :)

F

feath

yep i nicket those 2 accounts still have all 3 items if you want them back man, couldnt get ya museum account unfortunatly.... and the new pass words if ya wana buy the accounts back? will cost ya the earth and maybe jupiter.... oh and ill keep the sleves ;P
if this is a joke, it's in nasty bad taste. if it's not a joke, you got balls of steel, and i hope they take a long time to melt over a very hot fire.

hemi - check with your brother. i know about a year ago, he kind of thought of your accounts as his - he may have taken it a step further. if you dont have a brother, i was misinformed ;)

i have not seen them for sale, either.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't have a brother :D

Momma: Who the hell is this?
Owen: Oh, this is Cousin Paddy. He's coming to stay with us a while. Isn't that nice?
Momma: [suspiciously] We don't *have* a "Cousin Paddy".
Owen: [to Larry] You lied to me!
[Owen knocks Larry out with a frying pan to the head]