• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone seen either of these types of rubble?

G

A large burnt tree which is taller than 1 story, and a bed of flowers/moss/vines?

Any info on numbers and prices youve seen would be appreciated.

Thanks!

G

yes burnt palm tree i believe....its on a vendor so its difficult to see the entire graphic.

G

The "flowers/moss/vines" is probably some Morning Glories. I got several , and so have other people.

G

ah ok, thank you. Theyre both graphics I'm very interested in but I'm not particuarly eager to spend 40m in total on them and then have them turn out to be common or semi rare.

G

They're rarer than ferns, but not as rare as some other stuff... the jungle floor had at least 10-15 of them total if not far more, so add to that the possible respawns. :p

G

ah i see, yah then multiply it x two for whatever spawn fel had. Well i guess i can live without them, or at least wait and find them cheaper!