• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone made a list of all the types of fish?

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys and girls, I have a had a look around but can't find this info.

is there a list of all the named fish that can be caught since HS came out?

I am currently at 65 fishing and have caught dozens of types of fish. I have now got a system for sorting them in my boat hold but I was wondering how many more I am going to need to make room for.

If anyone can point me in the right direction please.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats great! I need about another 30 boxes in my hold then lol. I have one box for eack fish type so i can hold 400 st worth of each.

Man i am loving fishing.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm, red grouper, blue grouper? Check the upper part of that page, the common fish types. You'll find those listed under 'deepwater fishing' for that body type.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Petra, I edited after posting initially. the list is just what I needed. Thank you. P.S. Do you remember my Siege char Lord Newbified???

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure I do, my memory is like a sieve.

I speculated only recently that it must be equipped with a 1mb 30pin simm.