• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone has this problem before? Or have an idea on whats wrong?

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have been using Pincos/EC for my T hunter enough to where I started getting used to it and like many of the options it has. But One thing I can`t stand is the in ability to drag life bars in the Pinco`s UI. I hate dealing with the Pinned tab. So, leading to my problem. I stopped using pincos and loaded the default UI. Now I can drag life bars. Life is good until I try to command my pet.... nothing. I set up an action several different ways to say kill/follow,etc. No words leave my chars face. In bewilderment I also realize I have no chat. Nothing,not even a window. So essentially I am a deaf mute in game. I can see no chat,can`t say anything or talk in any chat and I don`t even have a chat tab in options in the default UI.

I go back to Pincos and its all there and everything works.......but those damned pinned tabs :rant2:I just wanna drag my life bars !I see no legacy options in Pincos.

In a nutshell. No chat,no chat option and I can`t say/yell or anything in game using the default EC. I have removed it from my PC and redownloaded it only to have it be the exact same way. :wall:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Delete your profile in your Documents folder - under EA/Ultima Online Stygian Abyss/User Data/acctname/shard

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
U can drag the bars in pinco‘s in a stack. I use friend/foe. Click the setting wheel then u can move the whole stack where u want. And resize etc. When ur down click the setting wheel again I like the pinned option aswell. Right click the little pin and it moves across. u can set it so u can delete the pinned icon when u right click aswell. Takes a bit of getting used to

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Best advise is to join pinco discord group and he can advise you directly in there. I don’t think he uses these forums as much as discord

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the replies and ideas. I tried deleting my profile and no help =(. Tried a few other things like resizing,thinking maybe my chat window is off screen somewhere? Still nothing. Hit enter and nothing. Chat window is gone and so is my ability to speak in the default EC :sad2:.Looks like I am forced to deal with Pinco`s. I hate the pinned tab,so hard to target and retarget the right mobs. Frustrating is more accurate. I dunno.... 2d has served me well this long.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I assuming you load the game via pincos shortcut When u get to name and password page change ui to original/default Can’t remember what’s it’s called off the top of my head. That should work if you try to use UO shortcut and not pinco there will be conflicts

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I always load in thru the pinco patcher. After removing EC, the folder in program files and any reference to it from the pc/ I redownloaded that and pincos and things are back to normal.