• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone got the new Macros to work?

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been playing EC for the last few years but was going to give CC a try since @Pinco has been messing around with the health bars and really making it a mess. The EC health bars dont work and I want to get back to some pvp. I was making an attempt to try and get the arm macros to work to switch weps (like it does it EC) has anyone had anyone luck with this?

On a 2nd note maybe we can all rally and get @Pinco to have away to disable his "pinned" bars (that dont pin)

Any help would be great!

Also its not that I dont love the pinco over lay...its just somethings need to be left alone.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I set one for all my meelee char now, works great, able to dress in a blink of an eye now and ressume the attacks