• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
First, sorry for the phone pic. If I use print screen/paint or snipping tool it don't show in the picture.

This only happens in UO (no other games) and It started after the last EJ update.
The only way to get rid of it is close UO and restart the game.(within minutes it's back tho).
It don't stop me from playing but it is very annoying.
again, it only happens in UO, any other game I never see it happen.

anyone ever experience this?
any idea how to stop it from happening / what would or could cause this?
IMG_20180424_205624.jpg

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
YES with the CC Closed client, reloaded client and logged on, it went away. Somehow the UO client did not take %100 control of the cursor is what I think happened.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It may be a weird issue with the window losing focus. Another program running may be stealing focus.
I turned off everything running in the background besides my antivirus, went in to task manager and set priority for UO to high and so far so good.
It's been about 30mins now and it hasn't happened again (yet). Hoping that fixed it.

Thanks for the replies!

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's been well over an hour and hasn't happened again.
Damn things been driving me nuts, should have posted a week ago asking for help.

Thank you both for the replies!!!