• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone else done a Area of Nausea build?

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
From what I have read it last 30 seconds and cost 100 mana. On my triton I have atm 370 int, 30 MR, 100 med, 100 focus which gives me 3.94 MPS , 39.37 MP/10 , 236.23 MP/Min which seems to cover the cost of upkeep. What I am debating on is keeping poison or going with Disco. Poison could be ok in some spots if it doesn't use mana when mob can not be poisoned. I am leaning more towards disco for the one and done effect. That way it will keep AoN up-time as high as possible. Also debating what to pair this with on another tamer. Was thinking poison RC beetle or something other combo that also debuffs that target somehow. Just thinking this pet would make a nice addition to group encounters as well. Just looking for imput if anyone else has one and where this build can really shine. Thanks in advance.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Disco rc rune beetle, with bushido feint aon triton. Good combo,

Kir

Journeyman
I have blue and fire beetle with Nausea, probably one of the few pets that are suitable for my purposes. Though from what I read, it only last 6 seconds.
They are pretty good for group purposes and other solo instances where I change to warrior tamer.

Mainly use it on Shadowguard when duo-ing with another tamer, damage is on the low side but it's mainly for support.....
While my Triton and other pets can finish the encounter faster, the nausea beetle add more stability and allows me to take more items and gold out.

Last edited: