• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harvesting Raised Garden Bed Question

MsCC

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have 3 Garden Raised Beds. They are all at day #9. In fact one of them has been at day 9 for 2 actual days. My question is how do I harvest seeds and do any cross-breeding. I can find no area on the plant gump that will allow me to do so. The only thing I can get to come up is the little screen asking if I want to delete the plant. What am I doing wrong? Whats the secret? I never had this problem with the plant bowls. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lower left hand corner click on there and it should let you if they old enough if not it will tell you

MsCC

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Storm, thank you for the info, however, when I click the lower left of the plant gump (?) I get another screen titled Codex of Wisdom. Still have not found a way to harvest seeds or resources etc. :sad4:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I've been harvesting seeds and resources from the plants in my raised bed. I believe you must click the upper left hand corner, though, to see what there is to harvest.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The FAQ has it all http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-botany-nutrition/95422-gardening-faq-last-updated-8-15-2008-a.html

You need to click on the reproduction button then find out how many seeds and resources your plant has then click on the collection buttons

One note here is that the gardening FAQ hasn't been updated since 2008. It's missing a lot, which is a bummer as I need that newer info. Hopefully some really awesome gardening out there will get it updated with all the new cool stuff. :)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One note here is that the gardening FAQ hasn't been updated since 2008. It's missing a lot....
What exactly do you think is missing? I just started raising plants again (after 10yrs), but managed to find all I needed in the FAQ.... What aren't you finding?

:pint:

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What exactly do you think is missing? I just started raising plants again (after 10yrs), but managed to find all I needed in the FAQ.... What aren't you finding?

:pint:
Well, I was told there are new plant types, raised beds that don't need tending and endless water pitchers. I'm sure I can remember the basics. I was just hoping to find out the new stuff.