• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harry 2/7/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
$

$Kaylun$

just some pics from our harry.. good job guys! was fun.. LOL

F

Fantaapple

sounds fun
Eazy-e still best on server tho guys =[]
Biske still isnt good we know =[]
Taslin is ok
Mario is good

<3
did anyone even raid

G

<blockquote><hr>

It was boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it was. West Coaster's were just barely getting home from work and the East Coasters were probably just beginning to log in.

$

$Kaylun$

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

It was boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it was. West Coaster's were just barely getting home from work and the East Coasters were probably just beginning to log in.

[/ QUOTE ]

not our prob.. we just wanted to do a harry.. and there was plenty of h20/dea- si/baja alliance on.. si did try to raid us but they came about 30seconds to late.. if people didnt sit in yew 24/7 they would have found us..

G

I didn't say it was your problem. Just replying to your comment about it being boring.

Why do you all have such a chip on your shoulder? You post and then if anyone replies you have to be rude and quite often insulting. Baja doesn't center around TC anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.