• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harpsichord Rolls

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
For anyone having trouble getting Harpsichord Rolls Rolls to drop and would like some help you can click on the Spoiler below. I'm sure others have figured this out but I just now stumbled across what to kill by accidentally misclicking

I am wearing a 2,100 luck suit *In case that matters* and killing Horses, Birds, Timber Wolves, Rats, Deer, Llamas etc. I've averaged a about 11 every half hour but I'm sure everyone can get twice that amount (I'm on a Sprint Cell Connection at work I don't move so fast)

Yes my bag does have Slith Tongues and Boura Pelts etc. but thats what I was hunting before clicking on the horse and killing it hehe

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Or here if its not to crowded

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone on chessy needs some, give me a yell. I already have 7 complete sets sorted, and about 150 other scrolls...with some complete sets in there as well.

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont know where yall are hunting but you must have some good luck I am hunting moonglow and killing everything known to man without the frist roll

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont know where yall are hunting but you must have some good luck I am hunting moonglow and killing everything known to man without the frist roll
Moonglow? You need to be in Ter Mur, the Abyss or Underworld.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just take a necro down to the slimes at the beginning of the underworld and wither away. Load of them and no luck needed