• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harassment Calls Broken

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The last few times I've tried to page for harassment, to report cheating, it simply hasn't worked. I target the player and nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem? Have the gm's stopped responding to harassment calls? Is it just me and my account has been blacklisted, and if this is a possibility, do I have any way of confirming this?

H

H2O

Wouldn't matter anyways even if a GM did respond. They would just give the same pre-typed response they always send. After You get the pre-typed lie by the GM Nothing will be done.

J

JoyousGard

I paged harassment last weekend and it seemed to work.... that is... I got the message

"Someone will look into this and you will not be notified."

Shortly thereafter though, the whole crew I tattled on left the area. So I think it was working last weekend, but I was definitely not notified.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
<blockquote><hr>

it wont work if you are dead...

[/ QUOTE ]
That's actually not true, in fact most of my pages are done when I'm a ghost, because if you try to page while alive, you are most certainly going to die anyway if you are involved in pvp. Yesterday I paged on someone again, and it appears that things are back to normal. I have no idea if the person was banned or not. I checked back an hour or two later and they were still there, and an hour or so after that and they were gone. So I really don't know. My guess is not, but I expect I'll have a better idea today.

G

I'll say it again. Get a newspaper, roll it into a cone, stand on your front porch, yell into the cone "I need GM help" (hopefully this won't alarm your neighbors, lol). You'll get the same response as in game.