• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

happy times for snake hunters of napa

K

kalzaketh

arecent change, to the carpentry menu, has eased the dev's boycott of the snakecharmerflutes, it droped from corruption to mere fungi now, as aresult the cheap brit house will be supplying cheap flutes and venom vials, for those who wish to milk snakes, the flute canbe used to sooth most snakes,I tested in termur by tooting smaller snake, never tried the ophids as yet I think the coil can be calmed long enough to be killed, goodluck merry christmas.:D

K

kalzaketh

as, aside note I added acheap keg of greater cures,I calmed the serpent, but while milking guess the vnom spilled, got poisoned, bottle of prevention can help you out in the fields goodluck again all merry christmas :)