• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Thanksgiving!

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians and Earthlings,

A Day of Thanks and Feasting, of Family and of Friends, Enjoy it all Immensely and Pray it Never Ends!

When Day is Done and Over, Memries linger here, why let it Be one Day, lets make it The Whole Year!!!

May Thy Day of Thanks and Feasting, Be Warm and Happy Here, and May its Joy indwell Thee, till the Next Arrives Next Year!

From All My Kin, Clan, Characters, and Chas

L

LynneOfMagincia

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

May you all have a wonderful day!!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I pray the next year brings you all health, happiness and prosperity.

Here's a little humor my daughter left on my desktop. Twisted as it may be, I got a kick out of it.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Turkey Day!

To being safe, nudity, good times, many drinks, nudity, happiness, healthy endeavors, nudity, and designate a driver or pass out on the floor/couch if you've ingested too many alcoholic beverages. KANPAI!