• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Thanksgiving (Canadian)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
to all my brother and sister Canadian, Happy Thanksgiving.

to the rest of you, bugger off, its our turkey day, get back to work!!!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now now, be nice the usa will be happy to share theirs with you too dear. Thats double the legs!

M

Muu Bin

Thanks bro! Happy Thanksgiving to you too...

Storm, any chance that your will be the deep-fried kind? Never tried that before and always wondered how it tastes....

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's morning .. 10/10/2011! You are right Poo. It's Thanksgiving Day here already! Gotta get that supper cookin' - -

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND EVERYONE IN CANADA ... and yes, we'll share it with our neighbors in USA! Ignor the order to " get back to work". :lol:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
id put up some sort of fight or witty comment......

but im sooooooooo full of turkey!!!!!!!!!!

must..... fight the nap..... can't fall asleep yet..... turkey coma wants me......

:stretcher:

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well hope yall had a Happy Thanksgiving.

**also explains why all my pumpkin pies sold out, on my lil punkin pie vendor by the Moonglow wheatfield...twas yalls thanksgiving so musta been Canadians buyin out all me spawnin in the garden UO punkin pies.** :)

:mf_prop:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving! No turkey for me though... Had mine last weekend :)

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20lb turkey, 5lb roast, potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, asparagus, 3 different types of gravy, Brussel sprouts (blehck). 6 Bottles of wine, a cheese cake, a pumpking pie. Felt a definate sense of accomplishment after finishing.

Happy Thanksgiving Canadians!