• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Thanksgiving Atlantic

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving Atlantic!

This is a day to give thanks for alot. Thanks for the Freedom we enjoy as a Nation, Thanks for the Liberty we enjoy in making the best with what we have, Thanks for each Sunrise we face each morning. We give thanks for our family and friends.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope we all remember those less fortunate then ourselves. May you all have a happy day and many more in the future.

God Bless You All.

God Bless America.

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gobble Gooble!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all.. Thankful for so many things including the Sosarian Experience. Still amazes me to be able to enjoy time with people you would have never met if not for this vehicle. Thank you, UO! Happy Holidays to Everyone!:grouphug:

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

May your belly's be full, your families healthy & happy,

and may the Packers win!