• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy New Yr's UO Hall

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Happy New Year from Hawaii!!!

We still do fireworks here - and although I missed it in the video, there were about 7 HUGE trucks and 12 Harleys all going around in the smoke as well. :D Might sound like I'm muffling the vid... but no, that is the snap-crackle-pop of fireworks all over the island of Oahu. I decided to stay home and stream (still streaming) some Diablo instead of brave the wild and crazy parties.

Here is this year's smokey (and noisy) new year celebration as seen from my porch - ten minutes after midnight, and still going strong.

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!!!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy New years to all the interesting and intelligent people here tonight.......to the rest...good luck with that!

Now you all figure out who is whom.....

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*looks for a r/l luck statue for 2016 because i don't like black eyed peas or stewed tomatoes.*

Happy New Year's Day everyone!!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know I was sitting here reminiscing....I remember 2015 like it was just yesterday!