• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Happy New Year!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the last decade, I have had the honor and privilege of being a Great Lakes EM. My partner Elizabella is also celebrating an anniversary, her ninth. There are players celebrating as many as 21 years on the shard.

Looking back, we have so many memories. Together, all of us – Mesanna and the dev team, the shard’s players, EMs, and the PEC – tell the story of the Great Lakes Shard. Tonight, let’s take a moment to remember someone who helped us, made us laugh, or went on an adventure with us. Elizabella and I would like to thank the players of Great Lakes for all these wonderful years!

We wish all of you a Happy New Year’s! Keep your swords sharp for 2019!

–Malachi

And there’s a hand my trusty friend!
And give me a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.

Continue reading...